This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

SQLDUMPER error message on startup

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, After uninstalling Microsoft Accounting 2007 and Office 2007 (trial versions that came pre-installed) from an Acer Veriton 1000 (Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.83GHz CPU, 1GB of DDR2 RAM running Win XP), I started receiving this error message upon startup: "SQLDUMPER library failed initialization. Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem." What can I do? System restore won't work - I just get an error message every time saying the system has encountered an error and can't restore. I went to Microsoft's site but couldn't understand what to download. Do I need MYSQL again? Where do I get that? I have the original Win XP cd, but don't know if it's on that or not. Thanks for the help!
SQL Server isn't there - I must have deleted it when uninstalling the other. SQL VSS Writer was there - uninstalled it and things are working fine now. Thanks! Do I need to reinstall SQL Server for some reason? If so, is that on the Windows installation disk?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI