This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Office Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

PLEASE HELP!! I had originally had Microsoft Professional Edition 2003 working perfectly that i got with the computer, and then at some point it stopped working. I had then decided that my best option was to get a 2007 version online for a 60 day trial. My 60 days are up, now neither of them work and I am stuck with both. My next step was that I uninstalled the 2007 trial, but every time I try open an attachment from an email whether it be for Excel or Word it still opens up in the 2007 version ,but I cant make any changes to it because the trial is up. The 2 things that are wrong are: 1) Everytime i open an attachment 2007 still opens up eventhough i uninstalled it 2) each time i try opening 2003 it starts installing and then gives me this message " A required insalation file SKU011.CAB could not be found" i dont have the disk anymore, I must have lost it, is there anyway to fix this? DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW I CAN FIX THIS BIG PROBLEM!!!!
Hi myown4nw,

You started this topic at 2:44PM Then opened the same topic here at 3:35PM, do not open more then one of the same topic.

As you are being help already I will close this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI