TexasMikey
Topic Starter
I have been trying to get rid of this thing for days but can't connect to the internet. I am using my wifes laptop right now so I do have internet access. I downloaded the Smithfraud fix on this laptop and burned it to a CD RW then put ti on the infected computer then tried to start in safe mode but computer wouldn't allow that so I ran it in normal mode and couldn't tell that it did anything. I also tried the hijackthis fix but the only files that looked like they didn't belong (to me at least) said no file at the end of the description, I removed them. I need some help on how to get my internet connection back, the network connection icon is in the task bar and it says it is connected but I can't get IE or Firefox to work nor can I get my AVG anti virus to update. i would really appreciate any help at all.
Thankx TexasMikey