While removing malware, SaveTheInformation, from one of my PC's with the help from WhatTheTech, I lost my internet connection. I can successfully ping my router as well as ping the gateway. Internet Explorer will not connect to any websites. We tried installing FireFox and it also cannot connect to any web pages. Please help me get this PC back online. If you need to know what we did in removing the malware see:
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you are still without internet connection on this particular machine.
You seem to have tried most things,
Some suggestions for you:
1 Have you made sure your software firewall is allowing access?
2 Have you tried reinstalling your TCP/Ip?
3 It might be instructive to borrow a USB modem (as an experiment )and see if you can connect to the net that way rather than through your router/gateway.
Let us know how you go.
Regards
paws
Paws,
I have taken down all wirewalls without any success. How do I reinstall the TCP/IP? I currently do not have a connection to borrow a USB modem. Maybe I can find one. I will have to ask around.
David
Paws,
The PC is back online now. I had done the winsockxpfix before with no change. I executed the netsh and there was no change however I did not reboot. I ran the winsockxpfix again and rebooted and I am back on the web with the PC. Sorry to say I do not know for sure which resolved my problem but it now works!
Thank you for your help!
Dave