This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

WhatTheTech Skin Malfunction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Well I just found out there was a FireFox tab in ATF-Cleaner so I decided to clear my FF cache. After doing that, I came to the WTH Forums and found that the skin was messed up (see the screenshot). I can switch to all the other skins and they look normal but I want to be able to use the WhatTheTech skin again. Anyone ever had this problem, anyone know of a fix?

Screenshot:
[external image: Posted Image]
Well it seems the issue has solved itself. After using the FF for a while and using WTH Forums on the alternate skins, the default (WhatTheTech Skin) now works. I don't know what fixed it but I refreshed the page and restarted the browser several times and still only got what was in the screenshot. Anyways problem solved (but if you know why it occurred in the first place feel free to post).
What you were seeing there is the Lo-Fi version of the board software. If you change the skin to IP. Board Pro you will see the option for that on the same line. I assume that version is more friendly for dialup users. Don't know why FF was seeing that though.
Yes that's what I was thinking. I have DSL though so I don't know why it was on Lo-Fi. Also all the other skins were still on Hi-Fi, and the Lo-Fi links for them didn't change anything. Also I couldn't find a link on this Lo-Fi skin to change it back to Hi-Fi, very confusing…
Actually, that was not the lo-fi version, but it was the default skin without CSS (cascading style sheets) applied. This is often the result of a full, or corrupt temporary internet folder. We recommend ATF (Atribune's Temp File) Cleaner to clean your temp folders.