This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

A Break Through!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I recently uploaded a new (very blue) forum skin. Note how I said very blue. So how do you use this new blue skin? Simple, follow these directions:

1) Click My controls.

2) Then, look to your left and scroll down to the "Options" section and click "Skin and Languages".

3) In there look for "Board 'Skin'" Change it to Over-Blue. Hit the button "Change my Account options"

4) You're done. Enjoy the new skin!

Known Bugs

In the help section everything is white - must highlite to read.
( Coyote`     ) must highlite to read.
( Coyote`     ) must highlight to read.
( Coyote`     ) /me does note Zero's signature line also "-Rememeber me by the way I spell."