This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

My Introduction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello there! My name is Charmz. I joined this forum because I am interested in becoming more advanced in malware removal. I have been using computers for about seven years. I used many different operating systems such as, Windows, Mac, Linux. I can troubleshoot a computer problem easily, and I am working at a computer shop/repair. Thats all I can really say! I have enrolled in whatthetech classroom and hoping I will be accepted! Regards, Charmz
:welcome: Charmz, :wavey:


I wish you the best with your training requests.. :)

@WTT we also have a great Tech Team to support, along with our great Malware Team

Please take the time to read our many topics throughout this site.


Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup: