This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Why Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello! I just thought I would introduce myself since now I think Im going to try and stay around for awhile. Im having my computer worked on by LDTate for the time being, and when we are all done, I think Im going to try to take the class here. To help fight against those who have attacked me. I think I have a decent amount of computer knowledge. I love playing around with computers and in my spare time, I do graphics and just have fun! So hello!!
Hello Jwhite11691

It is quite an interesting voyage to learn the way of the Malware Fighter,
I wish you well with your current fix, as Doug states "Your machine is in very good hands with LDTate."



Regards,
Jkc73
Hello Jwhite11691!

:welcome: Glad you have chosen to see just how far down the rabbit hole goes. B)
I look forward to seeing you in class soon. :D