This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone I'm todays newbie Makcalable ;-) I came across this forum by browsing the web and had a quick look around and decided to join up, I have my own forum but would like to be a part of this forum too and maybe help out if possible although my priorities are with my forum. I would consider myself to be very experienced in windows xp/vista/7 on general windows and hardware tech things and security although we are all still learning new things everyday and hopefully I can learn new things here too. Glad to be here and hope to see you all around ;-) Makcalable
:welcome: Makcalable and congratulations on finding this great forum. Have a good look around - there's plenty to read and learn and a lot of friendly, helpful people. Satchfan