This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

D-Link DWL-G112 & games...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello!

Look people, the last 3 days, i'm having the same problem. When I join to a game, like Call of duty 4 , my ping is always 999 and my connection is going at 12 Mbps (some times 1mbps) at low signal :S …when im not in games .. my connection is going to 54 mbps and exellent signal… how can i fix it?

Router: D-Link DI-524
WiFi- DWL-G112.

Regards,

Kurva
Hi Kurva I saw this question before and didn't reply becuase I don't have a solid anwser. I do have a few questions :) Do you know what firmware your running? Have you re-configured anything yet? Do you know how to configure & update the router? Is the only thing running just the game? Since it's only been the last few days, it means it must be something that changed, maybe not on your end either. Post back with answers to those few questions, and after that we can do some testing to see if it might be on the ISP's part, your part, hardware, software, cableing, connections etc. Tonka

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI