This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

HJT Forum Suggestion

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have noticed that some people go without notice and are being unhelped in the HJT forum. I know that the forum is busy and it is hard to help everyone at once. What I don't understand is why people get faster responses than others. My thread has been active for over two days, yet new threads are being created and responded to in less than 24 hours while mine is still waiting for a response. I had previous threads that went without notice as well. What type of response system are the admins using?
http://forums.whatthetech.com/AntiSpywareM…ion_t93856.html

You did at least 2 things you shouldn't have.

1. http://forums.whatthetech.com/WARNING_t86364.html

WARNING !!!

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix, Vundofix, or HijackThis fixes without supervision.


2. http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html
Please DO NOT bump your log.

We look for logs with 0 replies first.
So when you posted to your own log, we assumed you were being helped.

3. What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…931#entry406931