This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Desktop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi this is froggs09. My problem is whenever I go to C: to to access a folder evrything on my desktop will vanish. All I have left is my background on the moniter. This also happens when I try to go to control panel. It all started after I downloaded a MP3 file which it wasn't. A few days later the problem started. I ran Norton and Ad-aware and neither one picked up anything, so I'm lost! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Froggs09
I want to thank this forum. No one replied to help me. I looked around and found a similar problem to mine. I followed the advice given to that person and it fixed my problem. I want to thank you for this forum because I found the solution to my problem here that Dell couldn't help me with. Thanks again, froggs09
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI