Znake
Topic Starter
There are of course a few problems with they way things are displayed, I'll tell you the problems. 1. Each time i move a window screen or scroll down or up inside a window screen or any screen at that matter it get's all choppy and disorted, It looks very bad like my computer got damaged or something. My theory is that one of the viruses or trojans or Malware must of damaged my computer while it was infected. 2. Somehow my batteries that's on my laptop dosen't seem to recharge no more, I think it got damaged also and i might have to buy a new one >_> . I'm using my power cord instead. 3. It seems that some options are unavalible in my laptop that where avalable before like my Hibernation Mode and Stand By mode, It could possibly be to my Batteries tho i'm not sure >_< . 4. My Itunes seems to be damaged also Cause When i go inside 'Get Info" from a song, The Artwork doesn't seem to be showing, It's all just blank with the songs info, Also In Options thats inside 'Get Info" The rating where stars are usually displayed seems to be covered by a black bar. I think other applications might be damaged but i don't know yet since i usually use Itunes and Internet Explore most of the time. If you have a suggestion or know the answer to my laptops problem please help me fix it, Thanks.