This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

HP Pavilion dv5 111-5ej Entertainment Notebook pc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello all, I have an "HP Pavilion dv5 111-5ej Entertainment Notebook PC" .. I got a problem "Consider replacing your battery" I wrote many thread in many support forums.. and actually i did an online support in HP Official website.. and nothing helps :S . Any suggestions ?
Win 7 has a reputation for putting this warning up…………. You can ignore it or Before you go buying a new battery I think it would be wise to finish off the clean first.! Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI