Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Adapter Cable plugged in but doesnt charging.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Antediluvian

Antediluvian

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 04:45 AM

Hi, 

A week ago when i realized that sometimes my laptop doesnt work as fast as before i doubt about a virus or malware issue. I opened a new topic at virus/spyware and malware forum and yesterday i was sure with the person who helped me in order to solve my problem it wasnt a malware or virus issue. Now i m sure its a battery or power management issue. My laptop doesnt work without adapter since 2 weeks. Before that at least i was able to start it without cable plugged in and operate more than 10 minutes. Sometimes i was moving mouse cursor to bottom right corner on battery icon and see a statement like "plugged in and charging( with a percentage of %99)" 

Now whenever i start my laptop it says plugged in and charging with a percentage of 75-76. I play my moba game for about 3-4 hours and after that period suddenly my fps drops down to 20 as it was 70-80 fps. When i encounter that issue i come to desktop to check batter icon and see a statement like "plugged in and doesnt charging as it is at %78-79. It is not just effecting my game and also all other operations like it takes 5 second my chrome to be ready as it was ready at once before when i click on shortcut. I have ssd and 16 gb ram, my laptop operates really fast when my battery is getting charged. When it stops charging(i can also realize it from battery light that becomes blue as it is yellow when charges) i cant play my game and use my laptop for other things contentedly. It doesnt respond as fast as before. Why my battery doesnt continue to get charged. Is there any sollution of this problem with power management options etc..._? 

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Antediluvian

Antediluvian

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 10:21 AM

My problem is not related with this forum_? 2 days more than 400 views no replies. 

#3 Antediluvian

Antediluvian

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:53 AM

It seems there is no replies so it can be deleted. 

• stbsrdij and xeqmhegs like this