This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I copy a large song onto several cds?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I will start from the start. I have Sonic RecordNow. I have a very large song - actually a compliation of songs but its one file. I want to spread it out onto several CDs is there any way of doing this with Record Now or can someone reccomend another program? ~matt :-)
get audacity seach in google it is free! thanks to the open source system…. :D and cut the song in pieces….save the individual cuts in their own files wawes or mp3 than burn them onto an audio cd or burn them mp3. but you are going to have such a waiste of space!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI