Hi I have windows vista, and Intel core 2 Duo processor T5550 , 3072 MB PC5300 DDR2 SDRAM, 250 gb (5400 RPM) HDD, 802.11 a/b/g wireless, (whatever that is supposed to mean, but looks like it all makes the notebook real fast!) . Well my computer was real fast, but its feeling little slower than usual, loading pages very slowly, and has had a couple of blue screens and windows restarted saying tht it had done system recovery and listed options on starting windows(from which i selected start windows normally). These blue screens appeared when I was in the middle of something(dont remember what it was right now), and also when i closed my computer's lid. I dunno why its occuring, my computer is very new, less than 2 months old. Also i dunno what firewall and antivirus i need to use and whether i have one or not. All i know is that I have Norton 360, and it says tht i have some kinda firewall running but i'm not sure how effective it is or whether i need to use something else. Please suggest some antivirus and firewall that i can use according to my system requirements.Thanks in advance.