This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. Can you tell us please what it is that your want Firefox to be able to do?…….Do you want a link in an email to open the webpage in Firefox? for example Regards paws
Sorry for my delay in replying to your inquiry. In my previous version of Firefox I had an icon on the toolbar for outlook. when I clicked on this icon outlook would open. When I updated Firefox to the present version the icon disappeared, along with some other features. What I would like is to be able to access Outlook while in my Firefox browser thru an icon on the toolbar as before.
Sorry for my delay in replying to your inquiry. In my previous version of Firefox I had an icon on the toolbar for outlook. when I clicked on this icon outlook would open. When I updated Firefox to the present version the icon disappeared, along with some other features. What I would like is to be able to access Outlook while in my Firefox browser thru an icon on the toolbar as before.
Hi, sorry I don't have the answer for this one…I tend to use a shortcut to my mail client, activated from the quick launch toolbar. I have asked around all my chums including a few Firefox expers and they all come up with "No it can't be done anymore," , and then suggest my workaround… If you do come across a solution there's a fair few folks who would be interested to hear of it, so do post back , if you have success. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI