Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

javascript + firefox doesnt let links go through

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jordan_Inc

Jordan_Inc

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

i dont think its my firefox or IE's problem, cuz i tried to uninstall and reinstall firefox
basically, i think theres something wrong w/ javascript, but i've tried to uninstall and reinstall javascript as well, doesnt work.
im not sure how to explain this, but i'll try to give as many examples of the problem as much as i can.
oh, and i also cleared my cookies, cache, etc. and it still doesnt work

Example 1:
while trying to leave a feedback on ebay, i can click the "Leave Feedback" button, but it leads me nowhere, nothing happens at all.
Posted Image

Example 2:
same thing, if i try to click any of the 2 links that i circled, nothing happens
Posted Image

Example 3:
going on auctivia to try to make a new listing...this error will first pop out, and it will run repeatly unless i click stop on the browser
if i do click stop, i wouldn't be able to start typing in the text box, which is not shown on my browser for some reason. if i do click html, nothing happens. same w/ the other link next to it
Posted Image

Edited by Jordan_Inc, 15 June 2008 - 06:24 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove