This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Javascript Not working in IE and McAfee

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have two problems which are most likely related. One is my javascript does not work in Internet Explorer. The other is I get a White Screen on McAfee Virus Scan with just the title on top. I can't remove McAfee because the screen is always white. Even when I try Add/Remove and it goes to the uninstall program, it is all white. I did have a virus which I believe has been removed. If I can get javascript working again, both IE and McAfee will work. Firefox javascript works fine. Any ideas? Is there a way to reinstall javascript or uninstall McAfee without using the Uninstall program?
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI