This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

HiJack This Forum Board

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I would suggest editing the permissions on the HiJack This board so that regular registered members cant post in there at all. Just make it so the certified volunteers can post in there. This will eliminate the probable cause of someone listening to someone who isnt staff and incredibly messing up their computer. If you need some help with permissions or anything with this forum board, let me know, I have had my fair share of forum experience (adminning that is). Regards, Nick Kitmitto

I would suggest editing the permissions on the HiJack This board so that regular registered members cant post in there at all. Just make it so the certified volunteers can post in there.

How would you propose someone post their HJT log?

They can post but not reply.

This is how the forum permissions are currently set up.

Regular Members can start new topics in the HJT forum, and reply to their own topic. They cannot reply to anyone elses topic.
Ah ok, I didn't try, I just saw the top that said to not reply to anyones post on that forum.:) Going back a couple posts of mine, I did not see it on the forum that I did reply to someones post, sorry for that LDTate:) Regards, Nick Kitmitto