This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there, I just joined the forum. I happened to run across it when I was looking for a Hijack This download. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous, but smart enough to not try and mess with stuff I know nothing about. There's only three material things I care about, my car, my computer, and my recliner. Anything happens to any of those and I get pretty sad. I'm not sure how much I will be able to contribute to the forum from a technical standpoint but I can always help out on the monetary side.
Welcome to What the Tech?!! :wavey: This is a great place to learn and meet people interested in computers and malware removal. I hope you enjoy your stay!! Jeff