This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Helloooo

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi :blush: How is everyone? Well…….I'm a 54 year old mother of two grown girls I use my PC mostly for graphics and game play as well as communicating with some friends. My PC knowledge is limited to say the least though I am pretty good at figureing out alot of problems on my own, scary huh? Obviously I'm here because of a problem I'm having. But it's nice to meet all of you and who knows I may just learn something here or meet some nice people. Anoush
Hello and welcome to WTT Forums. There's always more to learn, you it's great to have a new member with us. I pick up knowledge everyday. It's scattered everywhere… more like a puzzle. If you have some problems, don't be afraid to ask. I took a look at your Malware Forum thread. Please post a Hijack log along with it and describe what problems you are experiencing. :thumbup: