This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi there

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi there, I'm lost I've never used one of these forums before, I've read lots, cos I think they can be usefull, but I don't know what to do next, and yes I need some help, so please if someone out there in the remove infections department can assist I'd appreciate it
Hi, and welcome to the WTT forums
:welcome:
Have a look here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html
and follow the directions.( be sure to follow them carefully!)

The malware removal experts are pretty busy at the moment helping folks with infected machines, but rest assured, once you have posted your HJt log, they will get to your post as soon as they possibly can.

One tip I should like to mention and that is once you have posted your HJT log in the malware removal forum (not here please in this subforum) then resist the tepttation to make a "follow up" post there until you have received a reply from an expert over there. (the malware fighters look first for posts with a Zero response)
Good luck and I hope you get your machine fixed quickly

If you have any questions on procedure please post them here in this subforum and we will do our best to help
Regards
paws