This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Infection Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello I just registered for this forum. I found a thread at http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…10743&st=15 that is closed/resolved however I have the exact same infection and symptoms and followed the instructions all the way to the end and it did not resolve the issue. It is not suitable for a brand new thread because the author of the current thread is the only accurate and detailed resolution for this problem I have found online. It said to contact a member of staff to ask that a thread be reopened so that is what I am trying to do. Thanks and please help!
I've split off and moved your post in order for it to get the attention you may need.

The post "may" be moved again over to our Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal Forum.

or

Your best course of action would be to start a fresh thread for your system and current problems in the Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal Forum.
You can include the link to the Thread that you included above that seems related to your own current situation.
Read Here:
Post Here

Best Regards, and Welcome to WTT Forums.

Doug