Saw this on another forum and thought it so good to be able to get help when I need it, so thank you for letting me join your
forum and I look forward to participating here,
Hi Rainee!
I'm brand new here too (joined last night). Seems like a really friendly and helpfull place!
Best wishes
JonTom
Hi Rainee,
and welcome to the WTT forums.
Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine.
I have posted a response to your other thread here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Needing_help…390#entry526390
Regards
paws
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Rainee.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
– Mohit
Hi Rainee.
Welcome to WTT.
I joined some months ago and wish I had known of it before.
I hope all goes well with your computer.
Regards
Satchfan
[external image: Posted Image] Rainee,
Enjoy the forum, you are in good hands with Paws assisting you in your other thread, good luck with getting your system up and running.
kind regards,