This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error When Converting Office Docs to PDF

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am running Office 2003 and Acrobat 7. When I try to print any Office document as a PDF, I get an error message saying: Unable to find "Adobe PDF" resource files. "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Adobe PDF\Standard.joboptions" Do you want to run the installer in repair mode? When I click yes, the error message goes away and it appears that the document is being created (the little printer icon appears in the tray), but no dicument is created. When I look in the shared documents folder, the file is not there, nor is the Adobe PDF folder referenced in the error message. Moving the "Standard.joboptions" file to that location does not clear the problem. This has only recently started to happen after running fine for at least a couple of years. Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix? Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI