This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Another Blue screen problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

We recently ditched Symantic and switched to AVG 7.5 and then had to update to AVG 8. Both computers had some form of Roxio CD software. My husband's Dell Dimension 2400 has Record Now. Twice now, after transferring data to his back up CD as he ejects the disc he gets the dreaded blue screen with the stop error as listed. I may have caught a glimpse of "dump" as he turned it off. I suspect some Roxio/AVG conflict but have been unable to find any information about his particular stop error sequence. Any suggestions appreciated. (Next time I will copy everything the blue screen says) (feeling sure it Will happen again) And it did. Following the error codes was the following "Beginning of dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete then the usual contact system administrator……. WHat I would like answered is what the last two error codes mean. If it is a Roxio-AVG conflict, I could try switching to another antivirus freebie.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI