Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

trojan infections on pc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_eljef palmer_*

Guest_eljef palmer_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

hello,

First time to the forum. I wanted to see if some one can help me in the removal of two trojan viruses i have in quarantine. the first is trojan.downloader.win32.peregar.dw, the other is trojan-clicker.html.iframe.lz.

I am currently running zone alram suites and spy sweeper but it has seemed not to help.

I can also be reached at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you

Edit: The post was edited in order to remove the email address. This just invites spam.

Edited by Trevuren, 05 May 2008 - 06:47 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:20 PM

hi eljef palmer

removal of two trojan viruses i have in quarantine

most AV allow for the deleting of files that are being held in quarantine, bring up your software, most likely by clicking on the icon near the clock
and have a look around to see how to do it.

shelf life
How Can I Reduce My Risk?