This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How to get rid of the Heur.HTML mallframe(5) trojan [Closed]

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think I opened an email, then I couldn't get into my comcast emails or log in to them..The  authenticity  of the web browser is not secured ..something as to that..came up.. I finally got on after a whole day trying all types of things.. My Security Viper caught the Heur.HTML and put it in quarantine, i deleted it out of quarantine but after another full scan it came back up and viper put it again in quarantine.. So how can I get rid of it for good ?? Thank You:: need some help / Jim 

:welcome:

 

Sorry your having problems, I need to see some logs from the scanners we use so I can determne whats going on.  All our tools and scanners work best from the desktop in lieu of being buried in a folder

 

[external image: 1QYkxTZ.jpg] Please download aswMBR to your DESKTOP <<<<<
 
  •  
  • Right click the aswMBR icon and select Run as Administrator
  • XP users just Double Click it to run
  • If it says that this computer supports VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY do you want to use it say Yes
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • Select Quickscan on the dropdown list
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • The scan could take 20 minutes or more , please be patient and let it finish
  • It will say Scan Finished when its done.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.
 
 
I just want to see the report….Please Do Not Fix Anything
 
============================================================================
 
 
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your DESKTOP<<<<<<
 
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
 
How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system
A simple way to check your system: Start –> Computer (right click) –> Properties
 
[external image: FRST_zps5d956a1a.jpg]
 
 
  •  
  • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Just keep the defaults as in the picture checkmarked
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
 

I tired to down it  and hit saved file and tried to open it http://public.avast.com/~gmerek/aswMBR.exeI tried to open it but it comes: up C:/users/user/downloads/aswMBR.exe  unspecified error. I turn off my Viper security firewall thinking that might be the problem but no it still comes as I quoted earlier..

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI