This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just a few words to introduce myself …. I have just joined today and to say the whole set-up looks really great, especially the help forums. I have just purchased an ACER computer with Vista Home Basic and look forward to various tips etc likewise I will offer any help I can having just installed it and downloaded the new update SP1. My other computer is a Windows XP Pro which runs like a dream and I will soon see a difference using both systems. I live in Spain near Malaga and had to remove the Spanish OS and install it in English …. so far soooo good ! Take care guys & gals (showing my age now :blush: ) :thumbup:
Hi luckydog1 and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: If you can, have a good look around as there's lots to see. Kaz has provided you with a response to your question on the other subforum on dual boot and/or virtual machines. hope it goes well for you Regards paws