This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Guys (newbie)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I built my PC a couple of years ago: Asus Striker Extreme, Arreca 1220 Raid Card, Vista Ultimate. Challenging to say the least. Vista was completely unstable when launched, the Striker Extreme Bios updates were numerous until finally a stable one was released. An extremley frustrating experience which dominated my life for a considerable amount time. Result - I learnt alot and my girlfriend moved out.. I use my PC a great deal for photo editing, watching Hi-Def movies (I now have a large film collection, thanks to a fast internet connection). I previously worked in IT for 18 years and have just been made redundant (hurray!!). I was recommended to visit thie forum as I have a couple of issues that have just cropped up - probably as a result of downloading suspect software. Cheers
Hi Fortune, :wavey:

:welcome: I see you have found your way over to Infections and Removal. :thumbup: It shouldn't be too long before you will get a response from one of our experts. Just in case I'm wrong as I have been so many times before, please remember to be patient, as it may take up to 5 days for an expert to respond, as they are very busy.
If for some reason you don't get a answer within 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_Do_If_Y…931#entry406931

Good luck with your fix. Meanwhile, enjoy the forums here :popcorn: