Hi Saffionline

When you are making suggestions by refering from another page, could you please link or provide the address
to that source. Twice in the text you provided there are referals to look another place for solutions on that site where it came from.

I'm not hammering you, don't get me wrong, any help is appriciated. But people might read it as something you have very good knowledge of. And furthermore, some might think you are trying to take credit for the knowledge provided.

It so happens I know the article, and I'll be happy to provide the link. I had already read it, but the person in need of help, clearly wanted to try a repair or install first. If the problem would still exist after that, then it was time to take a look on hardware.

Anyways, heres the link, so credit belongs to where its supposed to belong:

UpdateXP.Com

The article can be found just around 1/3 (almost ½way)down the page.

Regards Abydos