This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error message with blue background

34 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,
I got this message about a week ago:
I was online when suddenly a blue screen came up:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any window updates your might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select safe mode.
Technical information
STOP: 0x0000000A (0x000000490, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0x806E484A)
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.
*I have not recently installed any new hardware or software.*

I got it a second time yesterday but I didn't get to copy down the message but it was similar to the first.
I've posted in Infections Removal already and it's not malware related. Here's the thread: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Computer_ver…ng_t109623.html

Any ideas?
Good troubleshooting tips in the MS article: You receive a "Stop 0x0000000A" error message in Windows XP

Have you added or removed any hardware around the time this started? What about software or a drive update?

If none of the above then I would suspect bad ram. There are two programs that are normally used to test computer memory, Memtest86 and Microsoft Memory Diagnostic. They are available from the following locations:

Memtest86
Microsoft Memory Diagnostic

They are bootable CD ISO images. You don't burn the iso file itself to CD., you create a CD from the iso file using your CD burning software. There is a good freeware burner called ImgBurn which will do this easily.

The best way to test ram is to let it run overnight so it completes 5-10 passes.
I didn't do anything to the hardware or software when this problem started. Do I have to burn the CD on the computer that I'm having problems with? My CD drives sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work and it's not working long enough for me to burn the CD. Is there an alternative to burning the CD to test the memory?
I tried burning the CD on two different computers but it's not working and I don't know why. I'm posting my ImgBurn log from yesterday. I 20:23:40 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started! I 20:23:40 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2) I 20:23:40 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,379,320 KB I 20:23:40 Initialising SPTI… I 20:23:40 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices… I 20:23:40 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW! I 20:23:43 Close Request Acknowledged I 20:23:43 Closing Down… I 20:23:44 Shutting down SPTI… I 20:23:44 ImgBurn closed! I 20:25:54 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started! I 20:25:54 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2) I 20:25:54 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,567,776 KB I 20:25:54 Initialising SPTI… I 20:25:54 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices… I 20:25:54 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW! I 20:31:11 Operation Started! I 20:31:11 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 20:31:11 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 20:31:11 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 20:31:11 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 20:31:11 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 20:31:11 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 20:31:11 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 20:31:11 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 20:31:11 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 20:31:11 Write Mode: CD I 20:31:11 Write Type: SAO I 20:31:11 Write Speed: MAX I 20:31:11 Lock Volume: Yes I 20:31:11 Test Mode: No I 20:31:11 OPC: No I 20:31:11 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 20:31:12 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 20:31:13 Writing LeadIn… W 20:47:04 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 20:47:04 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 20:47:20 Writing LeadIn… I 20:47:21 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 20:47:21 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 20:47:21 Synchronising Cache… W 20:47:22 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 20:47:22 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 20:47:22 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 20:47:23 Exporting Graph Data… I 20:47:23 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_8-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 20:47:23 Export Successfully Completed! I 20:47:23 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:16:12 I 20:47:23 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 20:47:23 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 20:56:13 Waiting for device to become ready… I 20:58:23 Device Ready! I 20:58:23 Operation Started! I 20:58:23 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 20:58:23 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 20:58:23 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 20:58:23 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 20:58:23 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 20:58:23 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 20:58:23 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 20:58:23 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 20:58:23 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 20:58:23 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 20:58:23 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 20:58:24 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 20:58:24 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 20:58:24 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:09:51 Operation Started! I 21:09:52 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:09:52 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:09:52 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:09:52 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:09:52 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:09:52 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:09:52 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:09:52 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 21:09:52 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 21:09:52 Write Mode: CD I 21:09:52 Write Type: SAO I 21:09:52 Write Speed: MAX I 21:09:52 Lock Volume: Yes I 21:09:52 Test Mode: No I 21:09:52 OPC: No I 21:09:52 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 21:09:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 21:09:53 Writing LeadIn… W 21:27:27 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 21:27:27 Retrying (1 of 20)… W 21:27:31 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:27:31 Retrying (2 of 20)… W 21:27:39 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:27:39 Retrying (3 of 20)… W 21:27:46 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:27:46 Retrying (4 of 20)… W 21:28:43 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:28:43 Retrying (5 of 20)… W 21:28:52 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:28:52 Retrying (6 of 20)… W 21:29:05 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:29:05 Retrying (7 of 20)… W 21:29:13 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:29:13 Retrying (8 of 20)… W 21:29:22 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:29:22 Retrying (9 of 20)… W 21:30:19 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:30:19 Retrying (10 of 20)… W 21:30:30 Retry Failed - Reason: Power Calibration Area Error W 21:30:30 Retrying (11 of 20)… I 21:30:43 Writing LeadIn… I 21:30:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:30:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:30:44 Synchronising Cache… W 21:30:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 21:30:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 21:30:45 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 21:30:46 Exporting Graph Data… I 21:30:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-09_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 21:30:46 Export Successfully Completed! I 21:30:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:20:55 I 21:30:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 21:30:46 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 21:30:59 Waiting for device to become ready… I 21:31:05 Device Ready! I 21:31:05 Operation Started! I 21:31:05 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:31:05 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 21:31:05 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:31:05 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:31:05 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:31:05 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:31:05 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:31:05 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:31:05 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 21:31:05 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 21:31:05 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 21:31:05 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 21:31:05 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 21:31:05 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:31:09 Operation Started! I 21:31:09 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:31:09 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:31:10 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:31:10 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:31:10 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:31:10 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:31:10 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:31:10 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 21:31:10 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 21:31:10 Write Mode: CD I 21:31:10 Write Type: SAO I 21:31:10 Write Speed: MAX I 21:31:10 Lock Volume: Yes I 21:31:10 Test Mode: No I 21:31:10 OPC: No I 21:31:10 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 21:31:10 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 21:31:10 Writing LeadIn… W 21:31:22 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 21:31:22 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 21:31:30 Writing LeadIn… I 21:31:30 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:31:30 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:31:30 Synchronising Cache… W 21:31:31 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 21:31:32 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 21:31:32 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 21:31:33 Exporting Graph Data… I 21:31:33 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 21:31:33 Export Successfully Completed! I 21:31:33 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:23 I 21:31:33 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 21:31:33 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 21:31:41 Waiting for device to become ready… I 21:31:51 Device Ready! I 21:31:51 Operation Started! I 21:31:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:31:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 21:31:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:31:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:31:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:31:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:31:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:31:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:31:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 21:31:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 21:31:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 21:31:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 21:31:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 21:31:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:31:55 Operation Started! I 21:31:55 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:31:55 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:31:55 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:31:55 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:31:55 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:31:55 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:31:55 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:31:55 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 21:31:55 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 21:31:55 Write Mode: CD I 21:31:55 Write Type: SAO I 21:31:55 Write Speed: MAX I 21:31:55 Lock Volume: Yes I 21:31:55 Test Mode: No I 21:31:55 OPC: No I 21:31:55 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 21:31:55 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 21:31:55 Writing LeadIn… W 21:32:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 21:32:23 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 21:32:31 Writing LeadIn… I 21:32:31 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:32:31 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:32:31 Synchronising Cache… W 21:32:35 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 21:32:35 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 21:32:35 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 21:32:36 Exporting Graph Data… I 21:32:36 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-31_PM_97m24s01f_MAX(1).ibg I 21:32:36 Export Successfully Completed! I 21:32:36 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:41 I 21:32:36 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 21:32:36 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 21:32:51 Waiting for device to become ready… I 21:32:58 Device Ready! I 21:32:58 Operation Started! I 21:32:58 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:32:58 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 21:32:58 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:32:58 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:32:58 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:32:58 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:32:59 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:32:59 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:32:59 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 21:32:59 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 21:32:59 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 21:32:59 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 21:32:59 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 21:32:59 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:33:02 Operation Started! I 21:33:02 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:33:02 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:33:02 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:33:02 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:33:02 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:33:02 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:33:02 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:33:02 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 21:33:02 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 21:33:02 Write Mode: CD I 21:33:02 Write Type: SAO I 21:33:02 Write Speed: MAX I 21:33:02 Lock Volume: Yes I 21:33:02 Test Mode: No I 21:33:02 OPC: No I 21:33:02 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 21:33:02 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 21:33:02 Writing LeadIn… W 21:33:25 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 21:33:25 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 21:33:44 Writing LeadIn… I 21:33:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:33:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:33:44 Synchronising Cache… W 21:33:45 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 21:33:45 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 21:33:45 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 21:33:46 Exporting Graph Data… I 21:33:46 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-33_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 21:33:46 Export Successfully Completed! I 21:33:46 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:44 I 21:33:46 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 21:33:46 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 21:33:56 Waiting for device to become ready… I 21:34:01 Device Ready! I 21:34:01 Operation Started! I 21:34:01 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:34:01 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 21:34:01 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:34:01 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:34:02 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:34:02 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:34:02 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:34:02 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:34:02 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 21:34:02 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 21:34:02 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 21:34:02 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 21:34:02 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 21:34:02 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:34:04 Operation Started! I 21:34:04 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:34:04 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:34:04 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:34:04 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:34:04 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:34:04 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:34:04 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:34:04 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 21:34:04 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 21:34:04 Write Mode: CD I 21:34:04 Write Type: SAO I 21:34:04 Write Speed: MAX I 21:34:04 Lock Volume: Yes I 21:34:04 Test Mode: No I 21:34:04 OPC: No I 21:34:04 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 21:34:05 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 21:34:05 Writing LeadIn… W 21:34:34 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 21:34:35 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 21:34:44 Writing LeadIn… I 21:34:44 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:34:44 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 21:34:44 Synchronising Cache… W 21:34:46 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 21:34:46 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 21:34:46 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 21:34:48 Exporting Graph Data… I 21:34:48 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_9-34_PM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 21:34:48 Export Successfully Completed! I 21:34:48 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:43 I 21:34:48 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 21:34:48 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 21:34:58 Waiting for device to become ready… I 21:35:03 Device Ready! I 21:35:03 Operation Started! I 21:35:03 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 21:35:03 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 21:35:03 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 21:35:04 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 21:35:04 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 21:35:04 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 21:35:04 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 21:35:04 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 21:35:04 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 21:35:04 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 21:35:04 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 21:35:04 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 21:35:04 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 21:35:04 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 21:35:41 Close Request Acknowledged I 21:35:41 Closing Down… I 21:35:41 Shutting down SPTI… I 21:35:41 ImgBurn closed! I 04:30:05 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started! I 04:30:05 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2) I 04:30:05 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,288 KB - Available: 1,224,968 KB I 04:30:05 Initialising SPTI… I 04:30:05 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices… I 04:30:05 Found 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW! I 04:38:50 Operation Started! I 04:38:50 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:38:50 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:38:50 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:38:50 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:38:50 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:38:50 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:38:50 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:38:50 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 04:38:50 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 04:38:50 Write Mode: CD I 04:38:50 Write Type: SAO I 04:38:50 Write Speed: MAX I 04:38:50 Lock Volume: Yes I 04:38:50 Test Mode: No I 04:38:50 OPC: No I 04:38:50 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 04:38:52 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 04:38:52 Writing LeadIn… W 04:39:49 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 04:39:49 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 04:40:01 Writing LeadIn… I 04:40:01 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:40:01 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:40:01 Synchronising Cache… W 04:40:06 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 04:40:06 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 04:40:06 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 04:40:07 Exporting Graph Data… I 04:40:07 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-38_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 04:40:08 Export Successfully Completed! I 04:40:08 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:01:17 I 04:40:08 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 04:40:08 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 04:40:28 Waiting for device to become ready… I 04:40:51 Device Ready! I 04:40:51 Operation Started! I 04:40:51 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:40:51 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 04:40:51 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:40:51 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:40:51 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:40:51 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:40:51 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:40:51 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:40:51 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 04:40:51 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 04:40:51 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 04:40:51 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 04:40:51 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 04:40:51 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 04:41:06 Operation Started! I 04:41:06 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:41:06 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:41:06 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:41:06 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:41:06 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:41:06 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:41:06 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:41:06 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 04:41:06 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 04:41:06 Write Mode: CD I 04:41:06 Write Type: SAO I 04:41:06 Write Speed: MAX I 04:41:06 Lock Volume: Yes I 04:41:06 Test Mode: No I 04:41:06 OPC: No I 04:41:06 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 04:41:06 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 04:41:06 Writing LeadIn… W 04:51:54 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 04:51:54 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 04:52:15 Writing LeadIn… I 04:52:15 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:52:15 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:52:15 Synchronising Cache… W 04:52:19 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 04:52:19 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 04:52:19 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 04:52:20 Exporting Graph Data… I 04:52:20 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-41_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 04:52:20 Export Successfully Completed! I 04:52:20 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:11:14 I 04:52:20 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 04:52:20 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 04:52:38 Waiting for device to become ready… I 04:52:50 Device Ready! I 04:52:50 Operation Started! I 04:52:50 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:52:50 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 04:52:50 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:52:50 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:52:50 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:52:50 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:52:50 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:52:50 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:52:50 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 04:52:50 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 04:52:50 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 04:52:50 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 04:52:50 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 04:52:50 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 04:52:57 Operation Started! I 04:52:57 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:52:57 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:52:57 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:52:57 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:52:57 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:52:57 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:52:57 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:52:57 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 04:52:57 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 04:52:57 Write Mode: CD I 04:52:57 Write Type: SAO I 04:52:57 Write Speed: MAX I 04:52:57 Lock Volume: Yes I 04:52:57 Test Mode: No I 04:52:57 OPC: No I 04:52:57 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 04:52:57 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 04:52:58 Writing LeadIn… W 04:53:17 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 04:53:17 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 04:53:26 Writing LeadIn… I 04:53:27 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:53:27 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 04:53:27 Synchronising Cache… W 04:53:28 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 04:53:28 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 04:53:28 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 04:53:29 Exporting Graph Data… I 04:53:29 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-52_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 04:53:29 Export Successfully Completed! I 04:53:29 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:00:31 I 04:53:29 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 04:53:29 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 04:53:40 Waiting for device to become ready… I 04:53:44 Device Ready! I 04:53:45 Operation Started! I 04:53:45 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:53:45 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 04:53:45 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:53:45 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:53:45 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:53:45 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:53:45 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:53:45 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:53:45 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 04:53:45 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 04:53:45 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 04:53:45 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 04:53:45 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 04:53:45 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 04:53:51 Operation Started! I 04:53:51 Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 04:53:51 Source File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 04:53:51 Source File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 04:53:51 Source File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 04:53:51 Source File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 04:53:51 Source File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 04:53:51 Destination Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 04:53:51 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f, Taiyo Yuden Co.) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x) I 04:53:51 Destination Media Sectors: 359,845 I 04:53:51 Write Mode: CD I 04:53:51 Write Type: SAO I 04:53:51 Write Speed: MAX I 04:53:51 Lock Volume: Yes I 04:53:51 Test Mode: No I 04:53:51 OPC: No I 04:53:51 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 04:53:51 Filling Buffer… (40 MB) I 04:53:51 Writing LeadIn… W 05:01:23 Failed to Write Sectors 320 - 351 - Reason: Write Error W 05:01:24 Retrying (1 of 20)… I 05:01:32 Writing LeadIn… I 05:01:33 Writing Session 1 of 1… (1 Track, LBA: 0 - 555) I 05:01:33 Writing Track 1 of 1… (MODE1/2048, LBA: 0 - 555) I 05:01:33 Synchronising Cache… W 05:01:34 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Write Error W 05:01:34 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Write Error W 05:01:34 Retrying (1 of 3)… I 05:01:35 Exporting Graph Data… I 05:01:35 Graph Data File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Application Data\ImgBurn\Graph Data Files\SONY_CDRWDVD_CRX850E_5DK1_MONDAY-JANUARY-25-2010_4-53_AM_97m24s01f_MAX.ibg I 05:01:35 Export Successfully Completed! I 05:01:35 Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 00:07:44 I 05:01:35 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A I 05:01:35 Cycling Tray before Verify… W 05:01:49 Waiting for device to become ready… I 05:01:54 Device Ready! I 05:01:54 Operation Started! I 05:01:54 Source Device: [1:0:0] SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (D:) (ATA) I 05:01:54 Source Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s01f) I 05:01:54 Image File: C:\Documents and Settings\Elaine Sang\Desktop\memtest86-3.5.iso\Memtest86_3.5.iso I 05:01:54 Image File Sectors: 556 (MODE1/2048) I 05:01:54 Image File Size: 1,138,688 bytes I 05:01:54 Image File Volume Identifier: CDROM I 05:01:54 Image File Application Identifier: GENISOIMAGE ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM CREATOR © 1993 E.YOUNGDALE © 1997-2006 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING © 2006-2007 CDRKIT TEAM I 05:01:54 Image File File System(s): ISO9660 (Bootable) I 05:01:54 Read Speed (Data/Audio): MAX / MAX E 05:01:54 Session 1, Track 1 is smaller on the disc than it is in the image file. E 05:01:54 Disc's Track Sectors: 0 (TOC Sectors: 0) E 05:01:54 Image File's Track Sectors: 556 (TOC Sectors: 556) E 05:01:54 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00 I 05:01:54 Average Verify Rate: N/A - Maximum Verify Rate: N/A I 05:02:01 Close Request Acknowledged I 05:02:01 Closing Down… I 05:02:02 Shutting down SPTI… I 05:02:03 ImgBurn closed!
All I can suggest is try a different brand of CDR, don't use CD-RW and burn at the slowest speed available. I've never had ImgBurn fail nor have I seen anyone else report problems with it. You might try downloading msinst.exe again and starting the process over from the beginning.
Hi ems88 :wavey:

If you are able to make use of a floppy disk, you can make a bootable one from here :thumbup:
Good Luck. :)

I did a while back. :D

Regards,
Jkc73 ;)


Reason for Edit: Incorrect link
As far as I remember, the "beginning dump of physical memory" message indicates a hardware problem. Two of my co-workers had this Blue Screen of Death message and they had problems with the motherboard capacitors.

What's CDR?


Hi ems88!

CDR is the CD, while CD-RW is the re-writable CD (don't use this last one for your intentions, this was the advice of our colleague).
Jkc73 and Milena Popovic, Thanks for your advice but I can't make it on a floppy disk. How do I tell the difference between a CDR and CD-RW?

Jkc73 and Milena Popovic,
Thanks for your advice but I can't make it on a floppy disk. How do I tell the difference between a CDR and CD-RW?

CD-Rs (CD Recordable) are intended to only be written to once. Once written to, the data cannot be erased, and the disc behaves just like a normal CD-ROM.

CD-RWs (CD Rewritable) are intended to be used in situations where the data on the disc may need to be replaced. Thus they can be erased and new data added to them.

CD-Rs are more suitable for archiving / long-term storage than CD-RWs because the dye used is less volatile and less prone to deterioration from exposure to light.

CD-Rs will cost a lot less too.

And I agree with Ztruker, use CD-R and burn at the lowest speed preferably 4x, if that fails try another brand.

It's often difficult to actually find the media you're after. This is because a 'brand' name can often use discs from various manufacturers.
Therefore it's important when buying discs that you look at what's known as the 'Media ID' and not who puts their name on the label.

This link may help with your selection of CD-R. http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtop…dpost&p=970


Best Regards,
Jkc73 :)
ems88 :wavey:

Regarding your unedited post, that I received in my mailbox, quoted below.

Are you able to advise me why you where unable to create the bootable floppy?
Do you have a floppy disk drive ? :blush: Not many do these days. ^_^
Maybe a friend has one you can borrow. :huh:

———————————————————————-
Jkc73 and Milena Popovic,
Thanks for your help. I'm gonna try to make it on the floppy disk.
———————————————————————-



Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup:
Jkc73, I was gonna burn in on a desktop computer with a floppy disk drive but then I realized that I wouldn't be able to run the test on my laptop because I don't have a floppy drive anyway. :blush: Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
Ok, the CD I'm using is labeled as a CDR but in my log it's showing as a CD-RW. I don't understand this :huh: Can you recommend a brand/type that definitely makes a CDR?

Attachments:

Actually when I open ImgBurn it shows it as a CDR. The info on the right side: SONY CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1 (ATA) Current Profile: CD-R Disc Information: Status: Empty Erasable: No Free Sectors: 359,845 Free Space: 736,962,560 bytes Free Time: 79:59:70 (MM:SS:FF) ATIP Information: Disc ID: 97m24s01f Manufacturer: Taiyo Yuden Co. Start Time of LeadIn: 97m24s01f Last Possible Start Time of LeadOut: 79m59s72f It always starts to work but never goes beyond 2% buffering or it goes to 57% or 100% complete but then the drive opens on its own and a message to the effect of 'the drive is supposed to open on laptop slimline styles. Click ok to continue.' When I close the drive, it takes me back to the original screen with the info on the right. When I just tried it, it went to 2% buffering and I got an error message: I/O Error Device:[1:0:0] Sony CDRWDVD CRX850E 5DK1(D:) (ATA) ScsiStatus:0x02 Interpretation:Check Condition CDB:2A 00 FF FF F6A 00 00 20 00 Interpretation: Write (10)- Sectors: -150–119 Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 73 03 00 00 00 00 Interpretation: Power Calibration Area Error

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI