This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings from North Alabama!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings from North Alabama! :yeah:
I am new to this forum and to restoring computers with issues :pullhair: I have 4 computers at home I try to maintain. :smack:
Three are Windows XP (two are XP professional)and one is Vista. I know just enough about them to be dangerous. :blush:
We use AVG, Adaware, and Spybot. We are pretty faithful about scanning daily and doing a defrag weekly as prescribed. :thumbup:
Right now my issue is that I have a trojan horse called Dropper.Delf.Alt along with Exploit. :wacko:
I run Thunderbird for email and FireFox for browser.
I would greatly appreciate anyone who can respond to my thread in the Hijack This forum. :notworthy:
I also enjoying meeting new people. :popcorn: and can be a little punny at times. :rofl:
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: The expert malware fighters are pretty busy at the moment, but rest assured they will get to your post, analyse your HJT log and provide detailed advice and instructions as soon as they can. Regards paws

Hi and welcome to the WTT forums
:welcome:
The expert malware fighters are pretty busy at the moment, but rest assured they will get to your post, analyse your HJT log and provide detailed advice and instructions as soon as they can.
Regards
paws


Great! I look forward to it. :woot:
Thanks! :D