This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New guy in the house

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey guys and gals! :D I'm new here and joined up in hopes of getting my PC back to its original operating condition. I'm at a loss with the trojans that have invaded my system. I've had luck in the past at removing trojans but not these. I have a post up in the malware section. My name is GB and I'm from the midwest United States. I enjoy fishing, camping, hiking, and fossil/rock hunting. Anyway, that's just a little bit about me.. GB :)
:welcome: Bird76Mojo I'm sure the Malware Team will soon have you sorted out. meanwhile, your relaxing hobbies should help. Enjoy this wonderful forum and have a good look around it - there's a lot of good information and plenty of helpful, friendly people if you need help. Regards Satchfan

:welcome: Bird76Mojo

I'm sure the Malware Team will soon have you sorted out. meanwhile, your relaxing hobbies should help.

Enjoy this wonderful forum and have a good look around it - there's a lot of good information and plenty of helpful, friendly people if you need help.

Regards

Satchfan




I've had a little look around but I have to admit, a good amount of this is completely over my head. I'm hoping for the best though. It's unfortunate that it's so cold here right now, otherwise I would be out enjoying those hobbies! Dang snow! lol


Thanks for the reply Satchfan..



GB :)

I have to admit, a good amount of this is completely over my head

that's where the helpful, friendly people come in. :) We're all here to learn and when we do, to share the knowledge.

The snow is pretty bad here also. We don't usually get it in the south of England so when we do, we can't cope with it and everything comes to a standstill.

SF

I have to admit, a good amount of this is completely over my head

that's where the helpful, friendly people come in. :) We're all here to learn and when we do, to share the knowledge.

The snow is pretty bad here also. We don't usually get it in the south of England so when we do, we can't cope with it and everything comes to a standstill.

SF



We're used to all the snow here but that doesn't mean people know how to drive a vehicle in it. lol The first and second snow of the year and people are sliding off the road everywhere. It's like they've never seen the white stuff before. I love the snow. Can't get enough of it.



GB :)

Welcome to the forum! :wavey: This is a GREAT place to find all the answers to your questions about computers.



Everyone here sure seems really friendly.. Thanks for the welcome Jeff! Hopefully someone can help me soon. I haven't had any replies in my thread yet..



GB :)