This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 45 years old and don't know very much about how computers work except I do know when they are not working. I look forward to talking to you in the future. I hope you won't think my questions are too silly.
Hi Brian and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: There's lots of interesting information here and knowledgable folks who are happy to answer questions, so fire away and remember there's no such thing as a silly question….. All of us here from complete novice to seasoned expert are just on different stages of our "journey" So please feel free to ask away. Regards paws