This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi All!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi All, My name is Janice and I love computers! I also want to learn as much about them as I can and this seems like a great place to help me out! Cheers, Janice
:welcome: nanajana You've certainly come to the right place with many friendly, helpful people willing to share their knowledge.. Make sure you have a good look around as there's plenty of good information here. Enjoy! Satchfan
Hi, Thanks for that, I look forward to checking things out. I am currently dealing in another forum with a few problems on my computer and in the course of that I found this. :) Cheers, Janice