This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Heya, I am new to this and am willing and interested to learn all I can. I know a little bit about computers and welcome all advice. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your advice and time. Hope you all had a good new year.
Hi pewfather, Welcome to the WTT forums, There's lots to see, so take a while to have a good look around, If you need any info'…. just ask Regards paws
Hello pewfather, Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. Browse around as there is lots to see and read. Enjoy and post when you need - we are only too happy to help. kind regards,