Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Router Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CheezysquirrelZ

CheezysquirrelZ

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

My internet works fine when the modem is directly connected to the computer, but will not work when I hook my router up. All the lights on the router come on as they should but the program for the router says it isn't getting internet. We just had a really bad storm (nearly a hurricane or tornado) yesterday. Before the storm, everything worked right, but since then it won't. We tried called our ISP and I tried contacting the router company, but neither had a working solution. I also tried all the help software for the ISP and the router. I know everything is connected right when I add in the router, and all internet lights are lit on the modem and router. How can I get the router to work? Or do I have to replace it? (I'd hate to because I bought it a month and a half ago) Router: Linksys WRT54G V8 ISP: AT&T Thanks in Advance -Heather

Advertisements

Register to Remove