This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Linksys Router Software says internet connection not working

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Liksys WRT54G router. Everything works just fine, but when I bring up the "easylink advisor" it says " internet connection not working". I would let it go but have I wonder if my network is still secure?

I would appreciate anyone who could help me out with this.


Thanks,
Fertigline
It is possible that your machine has both Ethernet (wired) and Wireless Network Connection. This machine which I am present typing from has two Network Adapters for Ethernet. Your Wireless Network Connection may be (Not Connected) In my situation, Network Connections shows (Network Connection unplugged) The above is "probably" what is being indicated. Keep us posted with your progress. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI