This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everyone!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and look forward to learning and working with people once I gain the necessary knowledge. :D I am a novice in comparison to some and not so bad with computers to others LOL, but I am always looking to learn. If anyone has any questions of me feel free to let me know.
I just registered for the classroom here with WTT. :D I hope I get accepted. After my experience getting helped at the MBAM forum I want to be able to help others as well just like I was helped. <>

After my experience getting helped at the MBAM forum I want to be able to help others as well just like I was helped

Nice thought.

Best of luck :thumbup: