This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy!

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum! I know a few people here (probably more than know me…hehehe) as I'm currently a GeekU Senior under the tutelage of a very smart man in Check My Fix :whistling: (brownie point). It seems like this forum has a lot in common with GeeksToGo, such as extremely knowledgeable and friendly people. I'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting each and every one of you. :)
Welcome Perplexus

I'm pleased to read that you are thinking of spending some time here and welcome your help in advance.

As to the "brownie points"…. you can keep laying it on, but watch out 'cause some of these guys and gals actually expect you to "send" the brownies, chocolates, and other such stuff as if your hint was a promise.

I have to keep constant watch on the staff fridge, or the riff-raff would loot our lunches. :D
Thank you for the warm welcome Doug :) I appreciate it. My real name is Kenny, glad to meet ya!

As to the "brownie points"…. you can keep laying it on, but watch out 'cause some of these guys and gals actually expect you to "send" the brownies, chocolates, and other such stuff as if your hint was a promise.

Chocolate? Is Metallica and Kat here?! Tie it down! Put it in a safe and drop it to the bottom of the ocean! :lol: And if sending Essexboy brownies or chocolate will work, I'm all in! ;)

Are there other chocoholics here? :o
Hi Perplexus :wavey: Nice to see you visiting your 'country cousins' Yes, the amazing Metallica holds the throne in our Registry Training Room and anyone who has completed the training benefited greatly from baking him chocolate cakes, brownies, cupcakes and sending copious boxes of chocolates. Pretty sure Essexboy has the same weakness…go for it!!! Hope you stick around to help out when you graduate, this is a fun, friendly place. cheers ~CB
Hi Spy and CatByte! :wave:

CMF is going great, although lately it seems like the infections are getting really, really nasty! Thanks for asking.

I would love to spend time here and help out if when I manage to get through GeekU. It's been long and challenging, but nothing keeps you going like a sincere 'Thank you' from a user.

BTW, if this is the country, then this is where I belong! :lol:
:wavey: Hi Perplexus Glad you've joined WTT. GeekTo Go is also a great forum. I think you'll find the people here are very friendly and helpful so you'll soon feel very at home. Enjoy Kind regards Satchfan
Hello Perplexus :wavey:

Welcome to the WTT.

I am sure that you will soon come to realise that the classroom at WTT is a very special place. The teachers here (and at GTG) are very very good indeed.

I'm glad to be here



I'm glad that you are here as well - its great to meet like minded people from different forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Best wishes
JonTom
Hi JonTom :wavey:

Thanks for the welcome! And it's good to meet you.

I am sure that you will soon come to realise that the classroom at WTT is a very special place. The teachers here (and at GTG) are very very good indeed.


Aye, there are no better teachers on the face of the planet, but I won't be seeing a WTT classroom for awhile :lol: Plate full at GTG right now!

Cheers :pepsi: