This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Cant Reinstall Mcafee

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I tried to reinstall Mcafee because it got deleted somehow. When I pop up the menu all it says that it cannot be installed because Javascript is not working properly in this computer. I already tried to reinstall the Java app but it still shows me the same thing :( Pls help thank you
Jophen.. You'll find that on this forum and just about any forum, knowledgeable techs will tell you that its no big loss that McAfee can't be installed. There are many free and better alternatives to this program. On another note, McAfee is not a free product, it is backed by massive amounts of money that they use to push it down the throats of unsuspecting people who then pay for the rest of their lives for the product with no idea they have other options. McAfee has support forums and help available to their subscribers. No doubt people that they pay utilizing the subscription fees that you pay. That is where you need to look for help if you must use McAfee.
oh right I forgot about that haha…Thanks for the advice right now I am using Avast is avast better than McAfee?
jophen;….
As an Avast user for the past year , I can say beyond ALL doubt that Avast beats the cr.ap outta McAfee , Norton & others by a zillion miles….
Since I installed Avast , NO trojans , viruses , or malware of ANY sort have infected this computer…..
They also update regularly on a daily basis….
You are going to love it…..


Later…Ron.M…. B) …
jophen;…. :wavey:

I have the FREE version….Zero dollars !!!….
Just make sure you register it ….
During install (I think) you will be asked if you want to register….Click "yes" & do it….
After I installed mine , I try to run a manual scan once a week just to keep tabs on things….


GOOD LUCK….



Later…Ron.M…. B) ….

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI