foxyroxy111298
Topic Starter
Okay, I really need help here. I prefer not to send this in, unless absolutely nothing else i can do. My computer one day just locked up for no reason. At first I thought it was the memory but its not, then I talked to a technician they said my harddrive and got a new one. NOPE I did my own exploring and found out its something to do with the BroadcomWireless Card. I took it out and hooked up a ethernet cable directly to the box. Does not lock up at all. When i plug the card back in it does. See it just goes in and out of connection. one minute it finds it the next it disconnects me. them randomly. the computer will freeze mostly. when im doing something via the internet. it used to just lock up as soon as the computer started and it was loading up the internet (any program before it loaded fine).. well i got a new wireless card and it still does it..
What can cause this? Is it an option, connection, hardware, software? 1394 net adapter? any info or things i should look at . Id greatly appreciate it. thanks! I can try and give more details if needed.