My computer has been having some trouble connecting to the internet lately. I'd recently been working with someone in the Virus, Spyware, and Malware forum whom said that my problem isn't likely to be a malware problem anymore. All of my programs that required a connection to the internet suddenly stopped functioning in spite of my system saying that it has a strong connection. It's a desktop computer with built-in wireless and I've had it for about 4-5 years now. It does connect when it's put into safe mode.
Here's the thread with everything I had done already:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=130184
And this would be my computer:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HPE-550f
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
Page File: 2669MB used, 13678MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11