This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

ravi virmani

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Folks 1 I need some elementary help I have a broadband internet connection at my home office. My sony vaio can detect and connect to the network, but does not allow me to connect to the internet Teh same laptop while traveling was able to connect to airport lounge network and get on to the internet , I need help in some settings or firewall, which is preventing me to access internet please help thanks Ravi
Hey Folks 1 I need some elementary help I have a broadband internet connection at my home office. My sony vaio can detect and connect to the network, but does not allow me to connect to the internet Teh same laptop while traveling was able to connect to airport lounge network and get on to the internet , I need help in some settings or firewall, which is preventing me to access internet please help thanks Ravi

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI