This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Netgear Wireless-G Cable Router WGR614

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi folk, I have recently aquired a laptop computer a Toshiba EQUIUM A210 running Vista. At the moment I am only using the Windows firewall & AVG antivirus (I prefare AVG to a lot of the other stuff). I have attempted to set-up a wireless network at home connecting to a modem -to- wireless router which runs off to my PC. I also have a ethernet connection to my Laptop these two work on the internet OK. The problem is when I attempt to connect wirelessly to my laptop "No joy". The Network is available and it is visible it is security enabled so I am asked to enter the password, it searches but is unable to connect. Has anyone got any ideas that could help….. Thank all. Wizzkid :pullhair:
:thumbup: Hi guys, At the moment I am replying to my own thread, to let you kno that I have suceeded in my quest. I am writing this by wireless. I disbled the wireless card is system props & bingo it worked. Ohhhhhhhhh wot joy. C U. Wizzkid

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI