Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Double linking

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EnigmaChick

EnigmaChick

Computer Geek

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:45 AM

This might not be the correct forum to post this in but I couldn't see a more appropriate one. The thing is I want to make a banner for my blog and use it in my sig but uploading files for sigs with the board's software is not possible, so the only way to show an image is to add an online link to it, however I want people to be able to click on the image and be sent to my blog. So is there any way to link to both?
I'm waiting for a average computer that can't be infected with malware unless it's intentionally ........ 5 years later: I am still waiting

If you want to help this site running and offering free help, please consider giving a donation

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

EnigmaChick,

Are you just trying to make an image an active link?

Like this:
Posted Image

If so, try this:
[url=http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/enigmachick/index.php][img]http://forums.whatthetech.com/uploads/av-63493.jpg[/img][/url]

Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#3 EnigmaChick

EnigmaChick

Computer Geek

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

Yes something like that, I wanted to know if it could be done because I'm planning on making a banner for my blog. Thanks for letting me know how to do it so I can when I make the banner. :thumbup:
I'm waiting for a average computer that can't be infected with malware unless it's intentionally ........ 5 years later: I am still waiting

If you want to help this site running and offering free help, please consider giving a donation

#4 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

Good luck :popcorn:
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014