This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Double linking

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This might not be the correct forum to post this in but I couldn't see a more appropriate one. The thing is I want to make a banner for my blog and use it in my sig but uploading files for sigs with the board's software is not possible, so the only way to show an image is to add an online link to it, however I want people to be able to click on the image and be sent to my blog. So is there any way to link to both?
EnigmaChick,

Are you just trying to make an image an active link?

Like this:
[external image: Posted Image]

If so, try this:
[url=http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/enigmachick/index.php][img]http://forums.whatthetech.com/uploads/av-63493.jpg[/img][/url]
Yes something like that, I wanted to know if it could be done because I'm planning on making a banner for my blog. Thanks for letting me know how to do it so I can when I make the banner. :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI