This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Adding images to a topic

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I order to show problem situation I need to add images to a topic from my hard drive.
How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Plony
You have to put them on a web site somewhere. Click the icon just to the right of the "envelope" (seen at the top when replying to a topic). Then insert the URL to the image. :) :thumbup:
Thanks for fast resonse,
but how do I put images on a web site somewhere.

All the problem is that I have them on my hard drive

Plony
Most ISP's give their users "web space". Or you can put images on free image hosting sites like Photobucket.com or ImageShack.com :)
This topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link

(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI